JOIN THE MOVEMENT!! WORK FOR ETHIOPIA!!
This one kicked my glutes. But, in a good way!
* Make sure to warm up first!
* Stomach in tight, supporting your spine, as usual
* Shoulders relaxed, shoulder blades pulled in toward the spine, long neck
* Always maintain weight balanced over entire foot (as opposed to pronating or supinating)
* Keep the hips in line with the knees, in line with the toes - especially in the oblique, twisting step; make sure the twist originates at your waistline and not from moving your hips
* On the move where it looks like the knees are moving in and out, just focus on your feet turning in and out, swiveling on the heel. Moving your feet will automatically move your knees.
* Try to stay low and work through it! You can do it!